Midlands Perspectives 2016
Source: Midlands Economic Forum
• The latest Midlands Perspectives says that Midlands growth is estimated to be stronger than UK performance, at 0.8% in the second quarter.
• The Brexit decision could mean that there is negative growth in Q3 and Q4 of 2016.
• A dramatic policy shift from Austerity to Stimulus expected from the new Government.
• Global growth is slowing reflecting low consumer confidence and this is being exacerbated by Brexit.
• Midlands set to weather any recession better than the rest of the UK due to its strong manufacturing base and the related service sector industries.
To find out more click here: